Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's Haute in My Travel Bag?

When traveling across the globe, I look for products that offer multiple uses in order to save time and space in my travel bag. I find myself using some products all of the time.

Here's a list of my favorites...

Molton Brown’s Ambrusca Wash & Scrub from its Body Remedies Collection to deep clean and improve my skin tone with antioxidant, plus free radical protection and firming properties derived from the Ambrusca grape leaf extract. I use this a lot when I’m vacationing in the Caribbean.

I’m also a fan of Molton Brown’s Skinboost, a 24 hour moisture mist that hydrates and revitalizes my skin during a long flight. It’s from the Women’s Traveller kit and comes in a .03 oz bottle that easily fits into my bag and its TSA approved!

In my quest to find an organic Shea Butter product with a twist, Sula nails it for me with their multi use beauty balm. I prefer the waxy feel over other products that leave a greasy buildup. The cute little tin can travels with me everywhere. I use it on my lips, feet, hands and face.

Sula also offers a smart option to a quick manicure with Paint and Peel. This two in one duo with color and a top coat allows you to paint and peel off color when you’re ready to change your polish. There’s no need for nail polish remover offering more space in your travel bag!

Sula’s Pulse Points Perfumes are great travel options for the girl who wants to maximize an oil-based scent by rolling it on. Six different fragrances come in a cute little box with directions on how to apply the perfume to your “hot spots” like the neck, wrist and behind the ear among other places. When you apply the fragrance to these pulse points, it ignites with the warmest parts of your body to make your scent last longer. My favorite is Champagne Kiss!

Kerstin Florian’s Aromatherapy Lavender Body Spray transforms dry skin instantly with one spritz. This is a great moisturizer containing Vitamin E, aloe and lavender oil that calms heal and relaxes the skin. It’s a must-use when wearing sandals or flip flops!

L’Oreal Paris has a winner with Voluminous Million Lashes and False Lashes Mascaras. I love the way it makes my lashes pop! I don’t need faux lashes to look haute!

What's haute in your travel bag?
 
What's Haute in My Travel Bag? @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger