Sunday, October 17, 2010

Become a HAUTE Travels Girl and Meet Good Black MEN!

Think about vacationing on some exotic beach and Mr. Wonderful walks into your life. It can happen because it’s happen to me while traveling to some of the world’s haute spots. I hear women say all the time that they can’t find a good black man. Well, that’s a myth. Ironically, as much as I’m out and about in the city, I rarely meet men that capture my attention. But once I grab my passport, toss my carryon over my shoulder and head to some place far away from home—something happens.

Being a single girl in the city has its pros and cons… you’re on 24/7. No matter where you go it’s like being on display… think hair, nails, and wardrobe. Now, living in Atlanta has an entirely different spin… everybody needs a publicist, makeup artist and stylist! No, you don’t have to be a celebrity here to have a glam squad; you just have to think that you’re someone famous. But what really gets my girls from Chicago and New York laughing is the fact that these southern beauties announce members of their beauty team in public. In other parts of the world, that’s always kept a secret!
 
So once I land in some sizzling haute spot with my sun-kissed skin, refreshing personality and smile, “something happens.” I shed the glam side and keep it natural. As a result, black men notice me; they approach me, talk to me and want to get to know a little more about the American girl that’s sitting poolside with an air of confidence and a little bit of mystery to go along with her tropical drink. Sure, they notice my other assets after all a Haute Travels girl has learned to embrace her curves… I’m lovin them! And we all know that no matter where you meet black men, they love the versatility and uniqueness of our ample thighs, round bottoms and full lips, especially the bottom lip. I hear when you poke it out; it’s a sign of confidence. But you didn’t hear that from me.


When you follow your passion—the universe lines up in complete agreement and you open your heart and mind to something new  allowing amazing things and people to come into your life. I can tell you from personal experience that this can happen. Remember the law of attraction? You get back what you put out… it’s never been more true.

By now you’re wondering what are my secrets… it’s simple. I just focus on being authentic, pleasant and drama-free. I‘m not looking for anything or anyone, I’m just living my passion and truth. I’ve come to learn that men like women who are independent, but who allow them to do the chasing. They like happy, active women because that’s attractive to them.

You should also have a set of standards that smart, mature women live by. Don’t compromise integrity because men will test you just to see if you’re “that girl.” Focus on being the best person that you can be whether single or not and love and friendship will find you no matter where you are in the world.

Have you met someone special while traveling?
 
Become a HAUTE Travels Girl and Meet Good Black MEN! @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger