Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prepare for Spring at Van Michael Salon!

Spring is in the air so it’s time for a haute makeover! Yesterday, I got the star treatment at Van Michael Salon in Buckhead. The hair pros literally took my hand and talked to me about my needs while they combed my hair and gave me a neck massage. It was beauty bliss! 

The Van Michael team really spent time getting to know me and my hair. Once we talked about my vision, they shared theirs and guided me through a hair book so that I could see different ways to add highlights. When I decided to trust Ron and add in caramel highlights taking my hair from fall and winter into spring… I never looked back. Kara suggested that I take my base color a shade lighter to really add warmth to my face. But not before, my PR and marketing rep Laura Hinds got the details. When Kara told her that she wanted to do something dramatically different… Laura wanted to know if it was NYC different or ATL different… I just had to laugh! Although, my friend and image consultant Tonya Seavers Evans suggested that I stay close to my established look.



After a second head and neck massage and color it was time for a keratin boost to keep my hair frizz-free as I prepared for an upcoming weekend in the Bahamas. While, I waited for the product to sink in I got a hand massage and sipped herbal tea while emailing a friend with the other hand!
 
The final step, the blowout and trim with Kara… she brought my shoulder-length bob back to life with her precision cutting and face framing techniques. I loved the way my hair started to bounce when I turned my head… ok so I may be dramatic, but I love my natural hair!


Before heading out the door, J. Marie cleaned up my brows and made my lips pop with a bolder color and softer eye!

My new spring look is HAUTE! And just in time for another trip to my of my favorite locales.

Are you planning to update your look for spring?




To learn book your appointment visit
http://www.vanmichael.com/locations/buckhead

 
Prepare for Spring at Van Michael Salon! @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger