Sunday, February 20, 2011

Meeting My Haute Followers

Meeting my twitter followers or lovers of the Haute Travels blog is always a treat. I met Dr. Zelda Pittman a couple of months ago at the Mayor’s Masked Ball in Atlanta. It’s always surprising to me to hear someone say, “I follow you on twitter!” I laugh when I think about it now because my photographer kept telling me that no one had heard of my blog. But after a few women realized that I was the creator of Haute Travels… they started talking about how much they love the site. By the end of the night, my photographer had to retract his statement!

 
When I met Zelda I was style scouting for “Rock the Look” in New York City… and I selected her as one of ladies who rocked her individual look at the ball. It was really exciting to hear that she’s a HAUTE TRAVELS girl too!
 
No matter where I am in the world if you follow Haute Travels be sure to say hello. I love reading your comments after the posts and I’m inspired by those of you who find something valuable in my travel stories.

If you’re a HAUTE Travels Girl let me know what you want to read about on my blog.


 
Meeting My Haute Followers @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger