Friday, August 13, 2010

Laura Mercier Offers Haute New Compact!

Guess what girls... I got the ultra-sheer, blendable Bonne Mine Healthy Glow Crème Colour Palette from Laura Mercier today! I really like the way the color looks on my sun-kissed skin. When I told the folks at Laura Mercier that I wanted a palette that complemented the glow to my cheeks, eyes and T-zone area they suggested a universal compact inspired by Laura’s work with celebrity clients.
 
They were right… the colors in this compact “wake up” the skin and offers an “immediate healthy glow.” This palette really does help you achieve a natural look that softens the skin. It also comes with a built-in mirror and instructions.

It’s something Haute for my travel bag!

Price: $48, available August 2010 exclusively at Sephora

Would you buy this palette by Laura Mercier?

 
Laura Mercier Offers Haute New Compact! @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger