Monday, August 30, 2010

Haute Travels Heads to Beautiful Curacao

It’s time for some sun and relaxation… so I’m headed to Curacao this week. I’m super excited because I’ve never visited the island before and I love exploring new places. I’m also thrilled to call the new Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina home for a week! The 27-acre resort, also known as the “centerpiece of the exclusive Santa Barbara Plantation,” sits on beautiful beachfront (private) property nestled between the Caribbean Sea and Spanish Water Bay.

The resort also features three new restaurants with menu items that are all about seafood and farm-to-table ingredients. But my favorite spot, besides the beach—the Atabei Spa. I’m a girl who loves to indulge with a great massage, pedi, facial or body scrub.

A full service salon, 24 hour Hyatt StayFit™ fitness center, three pools, four tennis courts and an 18-hole Pete Dye championship golf course also make this new resort HAUTE.

My week will also move to the beat of smooth jazz with music from John Legend and Lionel Richie as they perform during the Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival. So as I pack away, I can’t help but smile thinking about my week ahead. I can’t wait to bask in the glow of the Caribbean sun and get swept away by the cool ocean breezes.

Curacao is an integral part of the ABC islands located just 35 miles from Aruba and Venezuela!

For more info about the Hyatt visit http://www.curacao.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

For more info about the Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival visit http://www.curacaonorthseajazz.com/en/

What's your favorite Caribbean Island?
 
Haute Travels Heads to Beautiful Curacao @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger