Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's Haute in My Travel Bag?

What’s new in my travel bag? A pair of After Soles, the portable, rollable ballet flats for the diva on the dance floor or on the GO! When my high heels, wedges or shoes (that hurt my feet) have run their course, I pull out my After Soles and keep it moving. I love the little bag designed to store your shoes, while you wear the flats. They’re perfect for carry on, handbags or totes.

They’re stylish and comfortable in silver, gold and black and cost just $14.95. So if you find that you’re in need of a little relief just slip them on and make those stiletto-induced sorrows disappear.

To learn more visit http://www.aftersoles.com/


Will you add a pair of After Soles to your travel bag?
 
What's Haute in My Travel Bag? @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger