Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Time to Exhale

Chicago is a city known for high quality spas and cosmopolitan lifestyles. So it came as no surprise when I decided to head over to Exhale Spa for a little seasonal pampering during my recent trip. Once inside this Zen-like haute spot, I took a deep breath before climbing the two flights of stairs to check in for my treatment.

After slipping out of my street gear, uggs and overcoat, I was ushered into a treatment room for a much needed Grow Restore and Nurture or G.R.N. facial from the Well Bar for the girl on the go. It’s been a really long, bitterly cold winter and my skin is showing signs of dryness and dehydration. Now that spring is just weeks away, it’s time for renewal.

The G.R.N. 30 minute facial is designed to combat the negative effects of environmental toxins on our skin. I love the fact that this particular facial is highly effective and eco-friendly. The G.R. N. paraben-free skin care products like the Blue Chamomile Face Cleanser are exclusive to Exhale Spa and formulated to blend essential oils to gently detoxify and correct skin imbalances.

My therapist was very knowledgeable about the treatment and products. She cleansed, exfoliated and added moisture to my skin before performing a purifying Thai foot message. After manipulating targeted energy points in my feet, to improve circulation and rid my body of toxins, she offered tips on how to keep my radiant glow longer.

Exhale Spa is known for merging mind and body; it’s one of the best in combining fitness and movement with spa and healing therapies to improve the total well-being.

Visit http://www.exhalespa.com/ to find a location near you.

Are your ready to Exhale?
 
It's Time to Exhale @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger