Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Haute Beauty Team

My beauty dream team includes industry legends… Celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine was on hand to teach makeup technique and offer business advice to the girls attending my Haute Travels Beauty seminar on October 16th at the beautiful Ernest Washington Studios. When Sam touched my face, I almost died! I’ve admired his work for so many years; I could never have a beauty event without his genius.

Hair whisper, Robin Groover has turned my sultry brunette tresses into haute, healthy hair that’s all natural. You’ll hear more about my hair evolution in the coming months as we work on various projects promoting healthy, natural hair. You can also follow my tweets (@hautetravels) from my salon visits to Too Groovy where hair magic happens.


And Celebrity Makeup Artist Gwynnis Mosby transformed my face into a work of art with her brilliant work. I’m working on scheduling a makeup class at her makeup academy where she promises to teach me how to create the Haute Travels Smokey eye and nude lips in just the right shade of pink! Click here to learn more
http://www.gwynnismosby.com/HTML/AboutAcademy.htm

Who would you want on your haute beauty dream team?
 
My Haute Beauty Team @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger