Thursday, October 27, 2011

Haute Pedi at The Beverly Wilshire

When in Beverly Hills I can’t help but get in a little glam girl time. The girls over at The Beverly Wilshire invited me in to get a pedicure in their new nail suite. I couldn’t say no… so I made my way to the posh and distinctive spa serving the needs of Haute Travels girls as they jet in and out of Hollywood.

The $90 pedicure took about 45 minutes after a stimulating foot bath and massage… my nail tech filed, buffed and smooth my nails to perfection. During my visit, I checked out the latest mags with a complimentary iPad. It’s the only way to catch up on the latest news in the world of fashion and beauty for guests at the Beverly Wilshire.



When my services came to an end, I spent time sipping champagne on the patio while the pink Chanel polish on my toes dried. It was nothing short of bliss, while I sat above Rodeo Drive contemplating my next move. It’s a haute travels girl life but somebody has to live it!



To learn more about The Spa and nail suite at the Beverly Wilshire visit http://www.fourseasons.com/beverlywilshire/spa/the_nail_bar/

Where’s your favorite nail spot?
 
Haute Pedi at The Beverly Wilshire @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger