Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Haute Meeting with Mac Cosmetics' Mary Beth Donohue

Spending an afternoon with fellow beauty enthusiasts is as much fun as one could hope for in a single day. I was one of a handful of beauty writers, influencers and trend-setters who turned out at the Renaissance Hotel in Midtown Atlanta to meet Mac Cosmetics’ Assistant Manager of Global Communications Mary Beth Donohue during her visit last weekend.

Tammie Reed of Talking with Tammie played host for our meet-up and connected us all. During our conversations, Mary Beth shared tips on blogging about Mac Cosmetics as well as insider-secrets about what’s Haute for fall 2011.

Like most girls, I use a variety of beauty products, but one that I cannot live without is my Mac NC-45 concealer! I use it every day and my skin looks “cute-ifyingly” flawless as a result.

So what’s your fave Mac Cosmetics beauty essential?
 
Haute Meeting with Mac Cosmetics' Mary Beth Donohue @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger