Saturday, December 19, 2009

Haute Healthy Eyes! What's in My Travel Bag?


The Lash Accessor-Eyes System by Colorescience has taken my “flutter farther” in no time. The kit contains a fine line liquid eyeliner, professional eyelash curler and cry me a river waterproof mascara that’s great for sensitive eyes. This premier luxury mineral color cosmetic and skincare line is just as much about skincare as makeup. The great thing about these products… they’ve been created without using damaging ingredients such as dies and coal tar… avoiding harsh chemicals, artificial colorants, chemical preservatives, synthetic fragrance and chemical sunscreens wherever possible. And there’s more, key ingredients include iron oxides for color, wheat protein and vitamin E to promote full, stronger looking lashes. If you want long, healthy, beautiful lashes… try Colorescience. I’ve been using these products for a week and my lashes feel softer with no product buildup. You gotta try the The Lash Accessor Eye System by Colorescience—it’s Haute! http://www.colorescience.com/.


Will you try the Colorescience eye kit?
 
Haute Healthy Eyes! What's in My Travel Bag? @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger