Friday, March 15, 2013

My London Apartment in Chic Mayfair


There are so many things that I love about London; and my apartment in Mayfair is at the top of the list. After spending a week in Paris, I took the Eurostar over to London to connect with friends. I checked into the historic, 5 Star Athenaeum in West London. When I walked into my apartment, I instantly felt a connection. I loved it!

It was a Haute Travels’ girl dream! The mirror furniture and accents, the space and fashionable influences gave me life. I was in love with the mirrored vanity table and glowing ball of light that hung over my bed; it was gorgeous.






The living room and kitchen offered everything that a girl who is out and about in London needs when it’s time to retreat back into her private enclave.

The townhouse is nestled among a row of homes in Piccadilly and just around the corner from the Four Seasons London at Park Lane. The location is fabulous, everything is close by including Harrods and Buckingham Palace. Bond Street is just a stone’s throw away along…with nearby theaters, Soho and Canary Wharf.


More Images of my London Apartment:







When it comes to fashionable accommodations, The Athenaeum nails it. They even offer complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast and unlimited snacks and beverages in the apartment along with maid service. You only live once so make the most of it! 
 
My London Apartment in Chic Mayfair @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger