Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Haute Thoughts

When a connection seems broken, the universe finds a way to reconnect... guiding us back to the source with light and love.

No matter where I travel in the world, I always know that there is nothing like a connection with a stranger that proves to be life changing. I've had this experience happen to me in some of the most unlikely places, but each time teaching me something about myself that makes me a better person.

The connections with people who are brought into your life for a much bigger reason... to help you find your purpose are powerful. It reminds me of the Chinese proverb, The Red Thread of Destiny... some connections can never be broken. The next time you run into that person who seems to be connected to you, in ways that you can't explain, consider the possibility that he or she may have been sent by the universe to help you walk into your destiny. Just remember even "angels learn how to fly."

Has this ever happened to you?
 
My Haute Thoughts @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger