Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rhone Botanicals and Skincare Scrub is Haute!

After a long day of writing and consulting, there’s nothing like a little me-time in the bath. As you can imagine, I’m a product junky but only if I love it. I was sent a few products by Rhone Botanicals and Skincare to sample. I have to say… I really like the Dead Sea Salt face and body scrub with Eucalyptus. It’s amazing because it can also be used as aroma therapy without applying it to the skin.

Eventually, I tried the scrub on my legs and arms to remove dead skin cells revealing a smooth, soft new layer giving me a special glow. The great thing about the Dead Sea… it’s been a healing source since the beginning of time. These products improve blood circulation and detoxify the skin. The scrub really improves the appearance of dry skin and dark spots.

I’m a fan of products that offer 100% pure ingredients like unrefined Dead Sea salt and Shea butter that nourishes as it cleans and heals the skin. Rhone’s natural skin products offer a lesson in wellness that allows you to relax and release stress or tension before your day comes to an end. When a product makes me feel good… it’s tossed into my haute travels tote!

If you’d like to try Rhone Botanicals and Skincare products visit their site http://rhonebotanicals.com/learn.html and don’t forget to bring your new American Express prepaid card along for purchase!

Are you a fan of natural products?
 
Rhone Botanicals and Skincare Scrub is Haute! @ Travel News Proudly Powered by Blogger